Installing one of our state-of-the-art business video surveillance systems can mean:
- Protection for your employees
- Theft and vandalism prevention
- Reduction in insurance premiums and claims
- Improved customer relations
- Protection against fraudulent lawsuits
We offer all the video security products to record and store everything that happens inside and outside your Illinois business so you have evidence if you need it.
Choose Your Features
Our video camera security systems are customizable to suit your needs and provide the coverage necessary to put your entire company under constant surveillance. Some of our most popular features include:
- Real-time audio
- Real-time viewing and recording in full-screen mode
- Optional matrix output to add up to 4 monitors for displaying selected images
- Scheduled, motion-sensitive or 24-hour recording options
- H.264 compression technology
- Pentaplex recording, playback and remote access, all available at the same time
- Remote connections via IE or client
Our experts work with you to determine which components are necessary to meet your needs so we can build the right video camera security system to fit within your budget. We have installed systems at a number of local businesses, including Gillespie Schools, Carlinville National Bank, Quickie Rental, Andrew’s Landscaping and Illinois Family Farms, to name a few.
We Are the Experts
We understand the importance of protecting your business and your investment. With the installation of our small business video surveillance systems, you can enjoy peace of mind in your company’s safety and security.
Contact us to discuss video camera security options for your Illinois business. We are eager to help you build a system that meets your needs and your budget.